1. Personal Information
This website’s content is visible to everybody. However, in order to use certain features, users have to register providing the following personal information:
• User ID
• Email address
2. Other Information Sources
In order to enhance the quality of the site and to facilitate the users’ navigation, My Eyes collects other information from users’ traffic through the following methods:
• Log files
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
Users’ personal information is never disclosed to third parties except in the following cases:
• If ordered by governmental authorities
• If it is required by law
4. Information Protection Measures
My Eyes’ internal privacy and security policies are reviewed on a regular basis.
Furthermore, in order to protect the information from unauthorized use, system crash or viruses, My Eyes has implemented the following measures:
• Data is stored in a data center requiring ID cards.
• WAF (Web Application Firewall) is included as standard.
• Access is restricted to the information management-savvy staffs.
5. Modification of Personal Information
Users can modify or delete their personal information anytime.
Should you need assistance to do so, please contact us through contact form.